mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

[EN] Jam pie recipe




Making time: 30 minutes + 30 minutes to stand
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 100 minutes





Ingredients (4 people):
10.6 oz (300 g) flour
2.12 (60 g) butter
2 eggs
3.53 oz (100 g) sugar
7.05 oz (200 g) jam




I preheat oven at 375 F (190 °C).





I pour the flour and I make a hole in the
middle...





where I put the sugar, ...





... the eggs,



and the butter.



I quickly mix for avoid pastry hardening.



I make a ball and...



I wrap it with cling film,
it has to rest for 30 minutes in a cold place.


I flat it.

I put the pastry in the pan.

I firm the pastry.

I cut out pastry excess.










I pour the jam.









I flat the remaining pastry.
I cut some strips and... 



lay them on the tart.


I press the edges.


I put in the oven for 40 minutes.







That's all!
Byeee

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento