mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

[EN] Lasagne (pasta)


Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 h 10' minutes (sauce: 1 h 30'; eggs: 25' - they cook at the same time of the sauce; in oven: 40')
Total time: 2 h 40'



Ingredients (9 people):
1 Carrot
2 Stalk of celery
1 clove of garlic
1/2 onion
4 tbsp oil
8 eggs
16 oz (450 g) minced beef
50 oz (1400 g) tomato sauce
8 oz (225 g) mozzarella
7 oz (200 g) salami
grated cheese
butter (for butter a baking pan)
26.5 oz (750 g) fresh lasagna noodles
21 oz (600 g) white sauce
salt 






I cut into pieces carrot, onion, garlic and stalks of celery.... 










... and I mix everything.










In a pan I brown the mixture into oil.

In another pan  
I cook the eggs (5 minutes after the water starts boiling).


I add the minced beef, sauce, salt and a little bit of water.
I cook it for about 1 hour and half.











I cut into pieces salami and mozzarella and 
I crumble the hard-boiled eggs.









I butter a baking pan and I lay the noodels.




I spread two tbsp of white sauce and a little bit of sauce, hard-boiled eggs, salami, mozzarella and grated cheese.

I lay down another layer of noodels.






I spread on hard-boiled eggs, salami, mozzarella and grated cheese.
Another layer of noodles, then I add sauce and white sauce.
I sprinkle a thin layer of white sauce and 
grated cheese.


I cook in the oven for 40 minutes at 356 F (180 °C).


Thats' all!
Byeee



FTC Disclaimer: Any products or materials used or seen in this video were purchased for personal use and are not used or suggested for advertisements or endorsements. I'm not being paid to make this video.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento