mercoledì 21 marzo 2012

[EN] Poached veal in a tuna mayonnaise


Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 h 50' minutes
Total time: 2 h 10'



Ingredients (4 people):
1 onion
1 carrot
1 stalk of celery
24.7 oz (700 g) girello veal
5.3 oz (150 g) tuna in olive oil
1.8 oz (50 g) capers
1.8 oz (50 g) pickles
6 anchovies
2 yolks
1 lemon
1 glass of oil
salt









I chop onion, celery and carrot...


and I put them in a pot with 12.7 US cups (3 lt) of water.
I add a pinch of salt.




When it starts boiling, I 
add the girello and I cover the pot.


I cook it for 80 minutes turning once in a while. 




I remove the meal and I put it in a plate, 
covering it with a weight.



In a little pot I put tuna, capers, pickles, anchovies and I blend.



In a mixer I put the yolks and little by little oil and lemon juice untill the mayonnaise takes shape.




I add tuna mixture and I blend.





I slice meal finely.


I have made it a day before, so I put it in a closed holder.

I pour some tablespoons of the mixture and I lay down a layer of meal...
then I spread the sauce over the meat.



That's all!


Bye



Bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento