mercoledì 31 ottobre 2012

[EN] Pasta Biancaneve - Snow White Pasta




Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour





Ingredients:
17.7 oz (500 g) pasta (ditaloni)
750 ml milk
4 tbsp flour
3.5 oz (100 g) butter
parmesan cheese (parmigiano)
1 mozzarella
nutmeg




I bring to boil water, I add salt and I cook the pasta, then I drain it.



(I prepare the béchamel).
I melt butter.



I add nutmeg, sifted flour and then, little by little, milk.
I mix for about 10 minutes. 




I chopped into slices the mozzarella.




I  grate parmesan.





I butter a baked pan.




I make a layer of béchamel.




I put part of the pasta.




I put the mozzarella and parmesan.




Then I start again: béchamel, pasta, mozzarella and parmesan.

 
I put in the oven at 356 F (180 °C) 
for 20 minutes.






That's all! Byeeee








FTC Disclaimer: Any products or materials used or seen in this video were purchased for personal use and are not used or suggested for advertisements or endorsements. I'm not being paid to make this video.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento