lunedì 12 novembre 2012

[EN] Pizza with potatoes



Preparation time: 15 minutes + 2 hours for rising
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 45 minutes





Ingredients:
2 potatoes
mozzarella
14.1 oz (400 g) flour
0.42 oz (12 g) brewer's yeast
oil
oregano
salt
water
I melt brewer's yeast in warm water and I add it to the flour.
I mix the flour with the water, I add salt and at the end I make a cross with a knife.
I let it rise for about 2 hours.
I chop into cubes mozzarella and I chop into slices very thin the potatoes.
I roll out the mixture and I put in a baking pan on a baking paper.
I make a layer with the mozarella and I put on the potatoes.





I add oil and salt.
I put in the oven at 428 F (220 °C) for about 30 minutes, then I add oregano.









Buon Appetito!!!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento