giovedì 28 novembre 2013

[EN] Baileys filled chocolates recipe









Ingredients (30 chocolates):
8.5 oz (240 g) fondant chocolate
8 spoons cream
0.3 US cups (80 ml) baileys

 











 

I melt 3.2 oz (90 g) of chocolate over a bain maire.





I use silicone molds and with a silicone brush I spread a thin layer of chocolate.

I put the mold in the fridge for about 5 minutes.

I brush the mold with another thin layer of chocolate.

I put the mold in the fridge for about 5 minutes.




Meantime, I prepare the ganache.
I melt 2.8 oz (80 g) of chocolate over a bain maire.



I remove from heat, then I add the cream.
I stir well.


 

I add the Baileys.




 

I stir with a whisk untill smooth.




I fill the chocolates with my ganache (not quite to the top of the chocolate case).

I put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.




I melt other 2.5 oz (70 g) of chocolate. 




I cover my chocolates.





I have done them even with 
white chocolate.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento