mercoledì 27 novembre 2013

[EN] Muffins with drops of chocolate recipe


Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes

Ingredients (about 20 muffins):
180 g butter
180 g sugar
3 eggs
250 ml milk
380 g flour
16 g baking powder
1 vanilla sachet
pinch of salt
drops of chocolate

I preheat oven at 376 F (180 °C).
In a bowl I put melted butter, sugar and I whisk.

In another little bowl, I whisk one egg, two yolks...
with milk.
I pour the mixture in the other bowl... ... and I whisk.
I add sifted flour, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt continuing whisking.
I add some drops of chocolate and I whisk with a spoon.
I use muffin paper liners (or butter and flour the muffin baking pan).

I pour the mixture (don't fill them too much... about 3/4 of the cup).


I put in the oven for 25 minutes at 376 F (180 °C).
Buon Appetito!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento