lunedì 24 marzo 2014

[EN] Apple pie recipe




Making time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour


Ingredients:
3 apples
3.53 oz (100 g) butter
3.53 oz (100 g) sugar
1/2 orange peel
2 eggs
3.53 oz (100 g) flour
1 tsp baking powder





 

 I preheat oven to 356 F (180°),
I peel apples and I cut them thin into slices.


I've first laid the apples and then the mix, because it's a particular pan and the top of the cake is at the bottom. The apples have to stay over the pie.





I butter and flour my pan.





 

I place the apples in the pan.




 



In a bowl, I whisk the melted butter, 






the sugar and...
... orange peel.





I add the eggs and then... 




...the sifted flour with baking bowder.



 
I pour the mix over the apples.
I put in the oven for 40 minutes a 356 F (180°).






I've decorated it with candied fruit and little meringues.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento