martedì 24 giugno 2014

[EN] Caesar salad recipe


Making time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes



Ingredients (1 person):
iceberg salad
1 chicken breast
1 slice of bread
1 clove of garlic
Parmesan cheese
oil & salt
x Sauce:
1 egg
150 ml oilseed
lemon juice
1 spoon winegar
1 spoon Worchester sauce
salt


I chop into cubes a slice of bread.



I brown a clove of garlic and the bread in a pan. 




I cut the chicken breast in vertical strips.
Using the same pan of the bread, I cook the chicken.


I prepare the sauce: in a mixer I put the egg.
Then I start adding the oil a few drops at a time until the liquid seems to thicken and lighten a bit.






I pour the lemon juice.




I pour the vinegar.



I pour the Worchester sauce...




... and a little bit of salt. 




In a bowl I put salad, chicken, bread and I pour the sauce.




I add parmesan cheese shavings, a little bit of oil and salt.

Buon Appetito!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento